Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged

A) The rules are posted at the beginning.

B) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts and post a picture!

C) At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.

1.What is your husbands name? Eric Loyal (yes, that is his real middle name)

2.How long have you guys been married? almost 7 years

3.How long did you date? can I count how long we were engaged too? Just dating: 2 months. With engagement: 5 months

4.How old is he? 29

5.Who is taller? Eric

6.Who can sing best? Umm...let me ask...He says him, I think me, but I won't sing in front of him.

7.Who is smarter? Me...I'm not even going to ask what he thinks, though I should say he's smarter now that he's aced the first set of his Anatomy/Physiology I and Chemistry I classes.

8.Who does laundry? Me ALL the time.

9.Who pays the bills? Eric although we switch off every year or so.

10.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does although I always sleep on the side that's closest to the door.

11.Who mows the lawn? Eric

12.Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time although it might not always be a "cooked" dinner.

13.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Hmmm...probably Eric b/c he's the one that's always wrong.

14.Who kissed who first? Eric

15.Who wears the pants? Pants??? We don't wear pants over here. It's too hot for pants. Shorts, yes. Pants, no. Keira likes to wear pants, so she does.
I tag Kristen, Merilee, Kelley, and Melanie.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See, wasn't that fun?! I love your response to the pants question ha,ha,ha you crack me up! :)

Gumby said...

Just because I walk around the house in my underwear all day doesn't mean I don't wear pants. In fact, I am required to wear pants for work. Oh, and you kissed me first in your mind, I just acted it out for you. I would like to sleep on the left side of the bed, and sometimes I at least put my yucky, stinky PT clothes in the dishwasher, so all you have to do is add soap, turn it on, toss them in the dryer, and then fol...Okay, you do do all the laundry all the time. (I said "do do", tee hee)

Gumby said...

I meant just washer, not "dish washer". I guess you are smarter than me. (sigh)

mizkylie said...

Tricia,
Cute Blog!! I haven't met you yet, but I am the infamous OOnie's wife, Kylie. Do you have an email address? Here is mine, I would love to chat with you for a second if you have time, my email is mizkylie@gmail.com. And my family website is www.schraderfamilystories.blogspot.com. Your daughter is beautiful, she looks just like you! How old is she?

Mike said...

Wow, thats gross that eric puts his clothes in the dishwaser. I'm never eating at your place again. Isn't he wearing jeans in one of your pictures...Doesn't that constitute as pants??? Also, you definitely win the smarter award in that relationship. Just have him say twinkee!!! I talked to Kristen and she said that we are going to D to the enver around the 3rd of January!!! So when are you going to Denver??? Is my twin coming too?