
Keira, the punk rock star. Too cool for school.

This is what goes on while I cook dinner. Keira "closes" the door and yells for Naoki to save her. Naoki goes runnning over and manages to get the door open, then Keira shuts them both in.

This is what I get when I asked Keira to look at me and smile.


"HUH?"

"YUM!"

A day at the beach...just looking for sea glass and cool shells...although, Keira did manage to go for a swim.
4 comments:
I love her punk rockstar 'tude! I can't get over how beautiful she is!!!!
You have such a beautiful kid. I just think that everytime I see her. She can have her pick of my boys OK? But remember we have to tell them that the other is off limits so they will want to right/
Who takes the pictures? They are classic looking ones!!!
Your daughter is sooo beautiful!! What great pics~! I am jealous, it'd be so awesome to be in Japan, you live right where my mother was born! Someday I will make it there. Do you speak any Japanese?? My grandma tried to teach me, but its a hard language!
Post a Comment