Friday, February 20, 2009

Where do they get this stuff??

Eric was going to the BX with Keira, when she suddenly said, "Dad, I'm not going to sleep in my bed anymore."

Eric: "Why?"

Keira: "Because I'm going to get married."

Eric: "What??? Why would you not sleep in your bed?"

Keira: "Because Dad, when you get married you sleep on the couch."

Eric cracked up laughing. I have no idea where she gets these things...if Eric sleeps on the couch it's because he fell asleep there and I can't wake him up.

8 comments:

mizkylie said...

that is classic! What a little comedienne

Anonymous said...

I've heard that our children keep us honest...you send him to the couch often, don't you? Your secret's safe with me! :)

I almost picked this background.

mizkylie said...

P.S. You picked a fantabulous title for your blog! Love it!

Jennie said...

Yeah right. I know the real truth. She really is a crack up.

lynette said...

hahaha! can you imagine what other people would have thought if they overheard that! that's the type of thing kids say in my sunbeam class ALL THE TIME!

Cammy Patton said...

You never know what they're going to say - my kids would totally think the same thing though. Once jed is out - he's out - and there's no moving him from the couch. I love your pictures on the beach.

mizkylie said...

When are you guys coming back to the states??

Mike said...

Thats great, you have to keep that in mind and tell that when she gets married. We all know Eric sleeps on the couch for his amazing comments and arguements that he throws at you!