These are random pictures from the last month.
The are the "flying foxes" that are in our backyard tree. They make so much noise at night!! We have to keep Keira's window shut just so she can sleep.
These are the orchids that Eric brought home for me when I told him to get me something sweet from the store. I love orchids...I want to have more in my home, but the first ones I had...I killed. So far, I've managed to keep these ones alive.

This is our messy backyard. All the housing here is stacked right next to each other. See how nice my neighbor's yard is (they don't have any kids and keep their dogs inside)? We have part of our yard fenced off to keep the dog in. The yards don't come fenced and fencing is so expensive here. Our dog keeps digging the poles up...luckily they're cemented in! I keep finding her bones and toys half buried in the holes. Keira and Naoki have become partners in crime. Keira lets Naoki in the house all the time (or into her bath like yesterday) or she'll sneak Cheerios out to her. Lately, Keira won't go to bed unless Naoki is in bed with her. I think I need to get a bigger bed...a toddler bed is too small for a 50lb puppy and a 30lb little girl.

I just loved this picture of Keira.
2 comments:
Those flying foxes are crazy!
Hey Tricia, I found you! I was thinking about you guys today and I wondered if you might had a blog and whaddya know. This is Jamie as in Jake and Jamie. We are still in Provo. Jake's finishing up some pre reqs so he can go to PA school. I can't believe you are in Japan!! I think last time we talked Eric was applying to the airforce. Time flies! Keira is so incredibly adorable. So fun to see pics. You can visit us at www.ireallylovetechnology.blogspot.com
Post a Comment